A weather station is a facility, either on land or at sea, with instruments and equipment for measuring atmospheric conditions to provide weather forecast information and to study weather and climate. Measurements shall include temperature, atmospheric pressure, humidity, wind speed, wind direction and precipitation levels. Wind measurements are taken with as few other obstructions as possible, while temperature and humidity measurements are kept free from direct sunlight or insolation. The basic suite of sensors typically measures wind, pressure, temperature, relative humidity, and precipitation. Measurements can be taken of e.g. multi-level soil temperature, soil moisture, global and net solar radiation, water level, and temperature.
Some Key Features
- Data Centre is used to store the data into web server which is coming from the sensors.
- It records the data which is coming into the form of csv file and convert it into database file.
- Data can be used to analyse according to the need of customer.
- It contains admin and user panel to perform various activity.
- Admin can upload the device which contain various sensors and create the user account.
- Sensor can be added according to the customer.
- User can login into the server and see the data.
- Data can be download into various format to analyse.
- Graph into different format also Available.