The main function of society is to provide credit to members. The corpus fund of society is collected monthly from each member. There are two Type of membership :
- Full Member - Regular employee is eligible for Full member category.
- Non Member - Project employees, Temporary or Contractual employee are eligible for Non Member Category.
Contributions from Member
- Compulsory Deposit (CD) - Member can deposit Rs 2000 monthly & earn 7% annual interest on it.
- Share Money Member can opt maximum up to ₹ 5000 monthly.
- Well Fair Fund - To meet community expenditure of society. Presently it is ₹ 60 per month.
- GSLI/GINP – group insurance given to members. Fixed amount is deducted.
There are two type of loans.
- Normal Loan - 5 times of Share money
- Emergency Loan - Maximum ₹ 25000 at a time.
Module – Admin, Secretory, Member with different online facility.